The Global Case Study Challenge is a non-profit Association for the Promotion of Digital and Intercultural Leadership and Collaboration Skills.
It has its registered office in Kinkstraße 47/5, 9020 Klagenfurt am Wörthersee (Austria) and extends its activities throughout the world.
The purpose of the non-profit Association is to promote the exchange of information and networking between Austrian and international students, as well as lecturers and educators working at Austrian universities with international colleagues.
Types of membership
- Ordinary members are those who use the offers of the Association or the non-material provisions according and participate in the work of the Association.
- Extraordinary members are those who use the offers of the Association or the non-material provisions and support the activities of the Association mainly by paying an increased membership fee.
- Supporting members are those who participate in the activities of the Association financially, through contributions in kind or through supporting measures (e.g. advertising).
Application for membership
All physical persons who have a function in higher education can become full members of the Association. Educational service providers or consultants cannot become ordinary members.
Extraordinary members of the Association can be all legal entities, tradespersons as well as other legal entities whose main purpose is the provision of services in higher education.
Supporting members can be natural entities or other legal entities that participate in the activities of the Association.
The board of directors decides on the admission of ordinary, extraordinary and supporting members. The admission can be refused without providing reasons.
If you want to apply for a membership, please contact us via hello@
- Chairperson/Vorsitzende: Dr. Eithne Knappitsch
- Vice Chairperson/ Vize Vorsitzende: Dr. Anna Zinenko
- Treasurer/Kassierin: Dr. Svetlana Buko
- Secretary/Schriftführerin: Dr. Barbara Covarrubias
Please find our association statutes here: Download